Dental Implants In Miami
Removeable dentures or conventional bridges may not be your only option when replacing missing teeth. Dental implants have proven to be so reliable and predictable that they have become the most preferred method of tooth replacement. The implants are placed under the gum and in the jawbone. They are then fused to the bone and become a support for as few as one tooth or as many as an entire arch.
Center For Dental Implants
The comfort, appearance and durability of completed implant cases are truly amazing. Patients who previously had difficulty eating and speaking as well as poor esthetics are testimony to this wonderful advancement in dentistry. You are a good candidate for dental implants if you have jawbone ridges that are in good and healthy condition, and healthy oral tissues.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth. They restore lost teeth so that they look, feel, and function like a natural tooth. It is important that they are implanted by an experienced implant dentist.
- Dental implants are long lasting. This fact makes them your best long-term, cost-effective solution.
- >Dental implants give you the freedom to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth! You will not need to hibernate or feel uneasy in public because you are worrying that missing teeth will spoil your fun.
- Dental implants help to retain your natural face shape, and smile. Missing teeth can make your face sag and appear sunken and sad. Dental implants allow you to maintain the natural shape of your face and smile.
- Dental implants protect your healthy bone. Leaving empty spaces in your mouth after losing one or more teeth can lead to additional health issues, such as the loss and deterioration of some of your jawbone. Dental implants are the only dental restoration option that preserves and stimulates natural bone, actually helping to stimulate bone growth and prevent bone loss.
- Dental implants enable you to keep your teeth in your mouth. Dentures might slip or fall out.
- Dental implants allow you to speak normally. Adjusting to dentures can mean struggling to pronounce words.
- Dental implants allow you to continue eating your favorite foods! Removable dentures can feel uncomfortable and you may not be able to fully experience the taste of the food you eat with dental implants.
- Cavities can’t occur in a dental implanted tooth.
- Dental implants keep your teeth in place.
- Dental implants go in the jawbone where your missing tooth root was, without damaging healthy teeth. Dental implants help prevent healthy, adjacent teeth from moving.
- Dental implants are more predictable than other repair and restoration methods.
So, if you'd like to change now for the better, contact us now for a complimentary dental evaluation. We'll explain all of the options open to you and leave you smiling.